Monday, February 19, 2007

Aaaghaaz - the beginning

So finally this blog thing begins, the thought that whatever i'm writing has the potential of being read by other people online is kinda scary. I mean so far I always thought I make the most sense in the world to me, i can't understand why people can't see that my point of view, which is almost always infalible, anways, well now i've lost my train of thought, okay i remember. So today finally I got the stupid transit visa to England, I had to pay 72 dollars just so that I sit my ass down on the Royal airport for 8 hours, or maybe 6, you know how many kids in kenya can be fed in 72 dollars, I don't even know but i will in a week, the flight is in a week and I'm pretty pumped. Oh! I finally got my Laptop as well, its pretty sweet, wasted the past 3 hours going over things, trying to figure them out with looking at the manual. I'm not crazy, its just a thing with us Engineers, we don't like to look at manuals. Waiting on the new camera that I ordered and I think I'll be all set to say goodbye to Minnesota, my home away from home for the past 7 years now.

No comments: